Moisturizing Collagen Filler for Hair
The main active ingredient is hydrolyzed marine collagen. It restores the hair structure from the inside, "embedding" in damaged keratin scales, and also smoothes the strands from the outside, securing the result. A complex of plant extracts and components of seawater strengthens and smoothes hair, transforming it. Hair becomes dense, manageable, smooth, silky.
Fillers are convenient to use while you are taking a shower.
How To Use:
- In a non-metallic container, mix the product with water in a 1: 1 ratio.
- Stir well until a thickened mass is obtained, similar to a hair mask.
- Apply the mixture to clean, dry hair, paying special attention to the ends.
- Leave for 20-25 minutes. To enhance the effect, it is recommended to use a thermo cap.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water without using shampoo.
Modified alcohol, glycerin, propylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, steatrimonium chloride, cetrimonium chloride, hydrolyzed keratin, hydrolyzed silk, hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Green Tea Extract, Ginseng Extract, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Centella Extract, Astragalus Root Extract, Cheongung Root Extract, Licorice Root Extract, Weak Wheat Extract, Flavoring