Scrub for the scalp with rosemary AROMATICA Rosemary Scalp Scrub effectively exfoliates and cleanses the scalp, removes peeling, all impurities and dead cells. Accelerates renewal processes, strengthens hair follicles, promotes blood circulation and stimulates hair growth.
A cleansing scrub with sea salt has a complex effect on the scalp and roots, prolonging the cleanliness and freshness of the hair. Rosemary and oregano extracts saturate the hair roots with essential nutrients, keep the hair healthy, strong and silky, and the scalp moisturized.
Israeli sea salt granules deeply cleanse the scalp and hair follicles, removing excess sebum and impurities. The advantage of abrasive particles in the form of sea salt is that when interacting with water, they gradually dissolve. Thus, the granules gently and gently cleanse the scalp and do not remain on the hair, being washed off with water.
The product does not contain silicones, ingredients of animal origin, mineral oils, parabens and synthetic fragrances. Not tested on animals. The scrub contains 96.3% natural ingredients.
Main active ingredients:
- Sea salt (37%) acts as a peeling, relieves inflammation, disinfects, treats inflammation and irritation, strengthens the walls of blood vessels, cleanses.
- Rosemary extract (13.8%) has a strong antiseptic and antimicrobial effect, gently soothes irritated skin, relieves inflammation and itching. The oil also improves the circulation of the scalp, stimulates hair growth and cleanses.
- Probiotics normalize the condition of the scalp, restore a healthy microbiota, reduce excessive sebum production, reduce skin oiliness, have an anti-inflammatory effect and reduce sensitivity to external stimuli.
- Caffeine inhibits the enzyme 5α-reductase, which stimulates hair loss, thereby preventing weakening and hair loss, strengthens roots, and accelerates growth.
- Basil extract makes hair more elastic, elastic and voluminous. Helps to maintain volume for a long time.
- Salicylic acid (BHA) cleanses, eliminates excess sebum, exfoliates dead cells.
Suitable for oily scalp.
How to use: Apply a small amount of the product to wet scalp, gently massage for 2-3 minutes. Wash off with plenty of warm water. Then use your hair conditioner. It is recommended to use no more than 1-2 times a week for deep cleansing of the scalp.
Ingredients: Sea Salt(Andes Lake salt), Sodium Chloride(Salt), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Aqua, Pinus Densiflora Leaf Extract, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate(Coconut-derived cleanser), Glycerin(Plant-derived moisturizer), Coco-Betaine(Coconut-derived cleanser), Lauryl Betaine(Plant-derived cleanser), Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, Xanthan Gum(Protein fermentation moisturizing/thickening agent), Propanediol(Plant-derived moisturizer), Ethylhexylglycerin(Emollient), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Ocimum Basilicum Leaf Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Bifida Ferment Lysate(Fermented moisturizer), Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate(Fermented moisturizer), Caffeine(Scalp Conditioning agent), Dexpanthenol(Hair loss relief agent), Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil(Moringa seed extract), Menthol(Scalp refreshing agent), Salicylic Acid(Hair loss relief agent), Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil(Cedarwood oil), Abies Sibirica Oil(Pine oil), Cupressus Sempervirens Oil(Cypress oil), Niacinamide(Hair loss relief agent), Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Verbena Officinalis Extract, Styrax Benzoin Resin Extract(Benzoin oil), Dipropylene Glycol(Moisturizer), *Limonene(Ingredient in Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride(Guar-derived hair emollient), Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Amber Powder, Solanum Melongena Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Root Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Disodium EDTA(Stabilizer), 1,2-Hexanediol(Emollient) *Naturally found in essential oil(s)