Some By Mi Propolis B5 Glow Barrier Calming Cream is a skin cream for dry and stressed skin that needs extra care. The cream moisturizes and soothes irritated and inflamed skin while fighting signs of premature aging such as wrinkles and dark spots.
Also for sensitive and acne-damaged skin.
Anti-aging & brightening care.
- Propolis extract is rich in antioxidants and is naturally anti-inflammatory.
- Honey provides a lot of moisture and relieves irritation
- Panthenol / provitamin B5 protects the skin, takes care of irritated skin areas and binds moisture, which prevents the skin from drying out.
- Hyaluronic acid fills up the moisture storage.
- Niacinamides minimize wrinkles and combat dark spots on the skin.
- Centella Asiatica / Tiger Grass and Artemisia extracts soothe and heal the skin.
- Fermented Lactobacillus cultures provide the skin with plenty of moisture and leave it with a healthy glow.
How do I use SOME BY MI Propolis B5 Glow Barrier Calming Cream?
Apply and gently pat in as the final step in your skincare routine.
Propolis Extract(70 %), Honey Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Panthenol(1 %), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Royal Jelly Extract, Beeswax, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Madecassoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Malt Extract, Trehalose, Arginine, Tocopherol, Adenosine, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Sorbitan Oleate, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Behenyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Dimethicone/Phenyl Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, Water, Benzyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Raspberry Ketone, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Coumarin