6 DELIVERY SERVICE
- 6.1 Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery of the Goods shall take place at the address specified by the Buyer within the timescale specified by the Seller.
- 6.2 Standard delivery is conducted using a third party courier, third party pallet carrier. Delivery times vary according to each mode of transportation as detailed below:
- Parcel (third party courier) up to 10 working days
- Truck (third party pallet carrier) up to 21 working days, The mode of transportation is determined by the size of the Goods, and is confirmed on order.
- 6.3 The delivery address specified by the Buyer must be safely accessible between the hours of 09.00 to 17.00 Monday to Friday.
- 6.4 The delivery service is completed by one person (the driver) up to the vehicle tailgate. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure vehicle access including suitable parking and the handling of the Goods beyond the vehicle tailgate.
A sales representative from the Seller will contact the Buyer to discuss additional delivery services required are priced on application and upon acceptance from the Buyer such charges will be added to standard delivery charge.
- 6.5 The delivery period specified by the Seller is an estimate only and shall not be of the essence of the contract. All deliveries conducted by the truck method will be booked in advance by email and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery
- 6.6 The Seller shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet any stated delivery period or booked delivery date. In any event, time of delivery period or delivery booking shall not be of the essence and the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery period or date.
- 6.7 If the Seller is unable to commence delivery of the Goods for reasons beyond its control, then the Seller shall be entitled to place the Goods in storage until such times as delivery may be effected and the Buyer shall be liable for any expense associated with such storage.
- 6.8 If the Seller is unable to complete delivery whilst the Goods are in transit for reasons beyond its control, then the Buyer shall be liable for any wasted delivery expenses incurred by the Seller.
7 ORDER COLLECTION
- 7.1 Orders can be collected by the Buyer between the hours of 11.00 to 16.00 Tuesday to Friday (excluding Holidays) from Kirkkokatu 19, 48100, Kotka, Finland.
- 7.2 The Buyer must notify the Seller 48 hours before collection.
- 7.3 It is the responsibility of the Buyer to provide the appropriate vehicle to conduct the collection. If the Buyer is unable to complete the collection of the Goods on the date agreed, then the Seller shall be entitled to place the Goods in storage until such times as collection or delivery may be effected.