Политика возврата средств
10 CANCELLATION AND RETURNS
- 10.1 During delivery the Buyer shall inspect the packaging for visible signs of transit damage before signing any delivery receipt document. In the event of visible signs of transit damage the Buyer must clearly sign the goods received as ‘damaged' on the delivery receipt document before signing. The Buyer shall then notify the Seller within 24 hours.
- 10.2 The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller within 24 hours of delivery if the Goods are transit damaged. Goods that are damaged, leaking of fluid or do not comply with any part of the Contract, must be reported to the Seller within 7 days of delivery.
- 10.3 Where a claim leak or damage is made then it shall be the responsibility of the Seller. the Buyer shall be entitled to replacement Goods or refund.
- 10.4 Goods to be returned must be fully re-packaged and sealed in the original packaging format clearly showing the order number obtained from the Seller.
- 10.5 Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyer's fault the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.
- 10.6 Seller will not accept refund or exchanges without prior agreement. The review of a request for a refund can take up to 10 working days. Refund will result in a 20% administrative charges for the buyer.
- 11.3 Where the Goods have been manufactured and supplied to the Seller by a third party, any warranty granted to the Seller in respect of the Goods shall be passed on to the Buyer.
- 11.4 The Seller shall be entitled in its absolute discretion to refund the price of the defective Goods in the event that such price has already been paid.
- 11.5 The remedies contained in this Clause are without prejudice to the other Terms and Conditions herein, including, but without limitation, Clauses 10 and 11.